Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scion Not Just For Your Kids Any More...

  What do you think of when someone suggests a Scion to you if you are considering a new vehicle? Many of us "older" folks would tell you, "oh that's that car line for kids." Exactly what I thought as well.You see I am a young 59 years of age and when I started to look for a replacement vehicle (my 15 year old made me promise to give him my car, now that he has his learners permit) I felt the same way. So when I started my quest to find a great car for around $20,000 needless to say I didn't have Scion anywhere near the top of my list.
  Well I have to be honest...I work at a Scion dealership. That aside I looked at a lot of different makes and models. I have been in the business for 16 years now so I am familiar with most car lines and looked at them all. Lets face it, with the technology today parity exists across the spectrum. Such wasn't the case in the recent past. However, the reputation of Toyota has existed long before that. That is the main reason that they are the #1 automobile manufacturer in the world. So you have to give 'em a look right? I did and that is when I found their Scion line. The more I looked into the features, performance, quality, combined with price point...well that's when my "second childhood" began...
My Scion
  On top of that they also come with Scion Boost so your maintenance for the first 2 years or 25000 miles is included-add that up, you come up with value. Lets talk performance. My Tc has a 2.5 liter engine that coupled with a six speed automatic (sport shift standard) provides exhilarating power and the suspension makes you want to drive up the canyon, then down again, and then up again...well you get the picture. 
For 2013 the Tc Release Series is just flat out gorgeous. It comes only in red with black wheels. You simply have to keep this vehicle in the mix if you are in the market.
It looks great from the rear as well...

  Then there is the all new FRS sports coupe that is a co-production with Subaru. Built for speed and drifting it features a Boxer engine that simply performs. It comes in several colors but arguably Raven is the best.


            And the boxer engine that has been proven in rally racing for years sets this vehicle apart.


  As for the rest of the line, the xB (the original copied by all), xD, and iQ, will all stack up with the best. Style, Features, Performance, and Price. The Scion Line has it all. Its's not just for your kids anymore, trust El Viejo.

2 comments:

  1. Good job getting that 2012 Tc Dan. GO SCION

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips about best car accessories from this post.Thanks for sharing unique information about car accessories.

    toyota servicing & peugeot servicing

    ReplyDelete